We all know that email is a necessary evil. It’s one of the most important communication tools we have, and it’s also one of the biggest time-wasters. We spend hours each day sorting through our inboxes to catch up on life from friends, family, and coworkers. In this blog post, we will be sharing 10 tricks for gmail posta in arrivo users to help you get your personal email management under control!
10 Tricks of Gmail: Expert Tips
- Label your emails with keywords for easy sorting. You can use labels such as “family,” “friends,” and “work.” For example, you could label a particular email from your boss as “boss” so that when you log in to check your inbox, those messages are easier to find.
- Use the Sweep feature if you need to delete a lot of messages. You can simply select the “Sweep” button and then choose how you want to clean your inbox.
- Use filters for specific types of emails that frequently come into your inbox, such as notifications from social media sites or newsletters that you don’t check yourself. If these are making it difficult to find what you’re looking for, then filters are the answer.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate your inbox more efficiently. Doing so can save you a lot of time and frustration when it comes to sorting through messages in your inbox.
- Toggle between conversations quickly with tabbed browsing by clicking on “Show as Tabs.” You’ll have quick access to all of your conversations in one place.
- Use the keyboard shortcut “j” for “next message.” This will help you go quickly through messages, and it’s a great way to keep track of what emails have been read or not yet looked at.
- Create labels as soon as an email comes into your inbox so you can keep tabs on it. For example, if you’re waiting for a reply from someone or expecting an email that may require your attention quickly, create the label right away to stay organized and get things done more efficiently.
- Use filters on incoming messages so they are automatically sorted into certain folders as soon as they arrive in your inbox. This is an easy way to stay on top of what needs your immediate attention, and you can go through those messages at a time when it’s convenient for you.
- Send an email to unclutter your inbox. Create a label that will send all messages in the current view of your inbox into another folder, which means you can quickly clear out some space without having to delete individual messages or go through them one at a time.
- Keep track of emails with notifications so they don’t get lost among other content in your inbox. Just click on the “bell” icon in a message to be notified of new messages and upcoming reminders, such as when you have an email waiting for a reply from someone else or if there are items that need approval.