PayPal is a service that allows you to pay, send money and accept payments and you can register your credit or debit card with your PayPal account. By choosing PayPal at the end of the purchase, logging into your PayPal account and confirming the payment. We complete the process for you. Choose PayPal and you can quickly open a PayPal account and add the payment method to complete the purchase. To shop with millions of merchants and sellers around the world you can use PayPal account where you see the PayPal logo.
How to verify my PayPal email address?
You must confirm your email address before you can send or receive money. The following are the steps to confirm your email address.
- Go to the Settings Profile icon. To confirm your email address click on that button.
- Click Confirm this gmail posta in arrivo and we will send you an email.
- In the email we send you, click the Confirm Email button to complete the confirmation process.
- You will be automatically returned to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password and the confirmation process will be completed.
Once your address is confirmed, you can accept payments and the money you receive will appear in your PayPal balance. However, you still need to link a bank account or card to your PayPal account before you can send payments. Payment sends higher than your PayPal balance, then the difference will come from the bank account or the card that connects.
How to verify your PayPal account?
The following are the steps to verify PayPal account.
- In a browser, go to https://www.paypal.com/. If you don’t log in automatically, click Sign in in the upper right corner of the window and enter your credentials.
- Click on the Summary to the top left of the window.
- If you are on a mobile device and don’t see Summary, click Menu in the upper left corner of the window.
- Scroll down and click Find out how much you can send with PayPal.
- Click Get Verification on your Email-Id ie; tim mail, gmail or etc. It is near the top of the window.
- Verified PayPal users pay fewer fees and have fewer restrictions, such as lower limits, on the amount of money they can send, receive or withdraw.
Follow the steps on the screen to be verified. To be verified in the U.S., you must complete two of the following three steps:
- Provide and link a bank account and a routing number, therefore, if you do not have an instant connection, check the amounts of the small deposits that PayPal will make in two or three working days.
- If they provide a linked debit or credit card number, together with the expiry date, billing address and card security code, then verify a code contained in the description of a transaction that PayPal will initiate in one or two days working.
- Provide your social security number.
- Verification requirements differ from country to country. Follow the steps on the screen to verify to know what you need to do to verify your account.